public enum AttributeRole extends Enum<AttributeRole>Roles that can be associated to some attributes for instructing
FeatureTypeBuilderhow to generate pre-defined operations. Those pre-defined operations are:
- A compound operation for generating a unique identifier from an arbitrary amount of attribute values.
- A link operation for referencing a geometry to be used as the default geometry.
- An operation for computing the bounding box of all geometries found in the feature. This operation is automatically added if the feature contains a default geometry.
- See Also:
Defined in the
All Methods Static Methods Concrete Methods Modifier and Type Method Description
valueOf(String name)Returns the enum constant of this type with the specified name.
values()Returns an array containing the constants of this enum type, in the order they are declared.
Methods inherited from class Enum
clone, compareTo, equals, finalize, getDeclaringClass, hashCode, name, ordinal, toString, valueOf
Enum Constant Detail
public static final AttributeRole IDENTIFIER_COMPONENTAttribute value will be part of a unique identifier for the feature instance. An arbitrary amount of attributes can be flagged as identifier components:
- If no attribute has this role, then no attribute is marked as feature identifier.
- If exactly one attribute has this role, then a synthetic attribute named
"sis:identifier"will be created as a link to the flagged attribute.
- If more than one attribute have this role, then a synthetic attribute named
"sis:identifier"will be created as a compound key made of all flagged attributes. The separator character can be modified by a call to
FeatureTypeBuilder.setIdentifierDelimiters(String, String, String)
public static final AttributeRole DEFAULT_GEOMETRYAttribute value will be flagged as the default geometry. Feature can have an arbitrary amount of geometry attributes, but only one can be flagged as the default geometry.
public static AttributeRole values()Returns an array containing the constants of this enum type, in the order they are declared. This method may be used to iterate over the constants as follows:
for (AttributeRole c : AttributeRole.values()) System.out.println(c);
- an array containing the constants of this enum type, in the order they are declared
public static AttributeRole valueOf(String name)Returns the enum constant of this type with the specified name. The string must match exactly an identifier used to declare an enum constant in this type. (Extraneous whitespace characters are not permitted.)