We welcome you to join mailing lists and let us know about your thoughts or ideas about Apache SIS. Everyone can subscribe, but note that all emails sent to those lists are archived and publicly readable on the web. See Public Forum Archive Policy for more information.
Geospatial Mailing List
This is where peoples can ask questions or discuss about geospatial topics that are not specific to Apache SIS. Those topics can include questions about international standards, participation to upcomming geospatial events or collaboration with communities outside Apache.
- Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post (after subscription): email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apache SIS User Mailing List
This is where users can ask questions about how to use SIS.
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Post (after subscription): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
Apache SIS Developer Mailing List
This is where the community hangs out and SIS development happens.
- Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post (after subscription): email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apache SIS Commit Mailing List
This is where the community receives automated notifications of any changes to the sis code and documentation.