SIS 0.6 Release notes
The main new features of Apache SIS 0.6 are:
- Support of Well Known Text version 1 and 2 (ISO 19162) for Coordinate Reference System objects.
- Support of Geographic Markup Language (GML) version 3.2 (ISO 19136) for Coordinate Reference System objects,
- Support of Mercator, Transverse Mercator, Lambert Conic Conformal and Polar stereographic map projections.
The list of map projection methods supported by latest SIS release can be viewed here.
Some known limitations of above-cited features are:
- WKT elements
with named areas (e.g. "Jurassic") are not yet supported.
- GML versions other than 3.2 (in particular GML 3.0 and 3.1) are not yet supported.
- GML not yet supported for
- Unit of measurement of
<gmd:Resolution> is hard-coded to metres.
xlink:href not yet supported.
- [SIS-8] - Build a common SIS data container for spatial data
- [SIS-9] - Allow for multiple spatial reference systems
- [SIS-285] - Make OSGi compatible
- [SIS-234] - Equidistant Cylindrical (Spherical) (EPSG:1029)
- [SIS-239] - Lambert Conic Conformal 2SP (EPSG:9802)
- [SIS-240] - Lambert Conic Conformal 1SP (EPSG:9801)
- [SIS-241] - Lambert Conic Conformal West Orientated (EPSG:9826)
- [SIS-242] - Lambert Conic Conformal Belgium (EPSG:9803)
- [SIS-243] - Lambert Conic Conformal Michigan (EPSG:1051)
- [SIS-244] - Mercator variant A (EPSG:9804)
- [SIS-245] - Mercator variant B (EPSG:9805)
- [SIS-246] - Mercator variant C (EPSG:1044)
- [SIS-247] - Mercator (Spherical) (EPSG:1026)
- [SIS-248] - Popular Visualisation Pseudo Mercator (EPSG:1024)
- [SIS-251] - Polar Stereographic variant A (EPSG:9810)
- [SIS-252] - Polar Stereographic variant B (EPSG:9829)
- [SIS-253] - Polar Stereographic variant C (EPSG:9830)
- [SIS-264] - Affine Parametric Transformation (EPSG:9624)
- [SIS-33] - Make SIS data storage pluggable
- [SIS-165] - Add an AngleRange class for latitude/longitude ranges
- [SIS-184] - DBase 3 - JDBC : Simple WHERE CLAUSE and Integer, Double field support
- [SIS-201] - Citations.getIdentifier(Citation) should take Identifier.codeSpace in account
- [SIS-288] - Implement projection derivative for TransverseMercator
- [SIS-192] - Suppression of "3.2" in "http://www.opengis.net/gml/3.2" does not work
- [SIS-194] - DefaultResolution.isEmpty() and prune() do not detect when RepresentativeFraction is empty
- [SIS-195] - DefaultResolution(RepresentativeFraction) constructor does not correctly store the given argument
- [SIS-197] - Remove the scope of NamedIdentifier, since it duplicates the path
- [SIS-199] - Resolve confusion between EPSG and IOGP in Citations
- [SIS-200] - Citations should not provide constant for organisations
- [SIS-202] - Parameters.copy(...) does not traverse subgroups correctly
- [SIS-287] - TransverseMercator projection provider missing in service file
- [SIS-297] - Enum value lost at unmarshalling time if the name is composed of more than one word
- [SIS-166] - Replace repetition of private getter/setters in CRS classes by @XmlElements annotation
- [SIS-196] - OGP organization has been renamed IOGP
- [SIS-198] - Remove "remarks" property from ImmutableIdentifier (replaced by "description")
- [SIS-204] - Verify CompoundCRS restrictions at format time
- [SIS-205] - Enforce character encoding restriction at format time
- [SIS-208] - Support explicit Order element in axes
- [SIS-290] - Complete JAXB annotations for OperationParameter and ParameterValue
- [SIS-291] - Complete JAXB annotations for SingleOperation